Saturday, July 17, 2010

Three Amigos

Today I had a very pleasant visit with Judy McCaffrey's son-in-law Tom and his lovely wife Barbara, an old pal of mine from teaching days back in Michigan.  Barb teaches at a Middle School in Kentwood Michigan, the same school, and department, where I was a student teacher many years ago.

(me, Barbara, Tom)

I returned to that school in 2002 as an employee of Grand Rapids Public Access Television, 
the project manager for an educational program called MoLLIE, and Barbara was one of our most loyal clients and biggest boosters.  (You can learn more about MoLLIE, see Barbara, and hear my distinctive voice by going here).

Barbara and Tom stopped by Antietam to take my tour and visit over lunch on their way to the Outer Banks.

It was a real treat seeing them both again.  With Barb, we pretty much picked up the conversation where we left off five years ago.  They're great folks.

When I tell people to "stop by and say hi"  I actually mean it.

Catching up on old times, just north of Sharpsburg,

Ranger Mannie



No comments: