Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sesquicentennial minute


Oh, if my parents could see me now; they sparked my childhood interest in the American Civil War.

I was a product of the Civil War Centennial era, now I'm at the brink of the sesquicentennial of the Battle of Antietam.  The tempo has been steadily increasing to a dizzying last few weeks.


ribbon cuttings:

mixing paint:


making stuff:

while working in a place...

 which looks like its been lifted from a Viewmaster reel, have me so grateful
 to be a small part of it all.

See you for the 150th

Thanks mom and pop!




Andrew Druart (Civil War Kids) said...

Manny, have the greatest 150th. Thanks for your support of me in my learning about the Civil War, and like you I have my mom and pop to thank.

Anonymous said...

You're living the dream, brother!