Thursday, November 09, 2006

Honey...I'm Home!

My wife and I made an offer on a house in Boonesboro which was accepted...how cool is that?

We're pretty thrilled. We like the idea of sustainable living and this house fills the bill. It's very small but really well designed with an open floorplan and a finished basement. It looks really big on the inside. With a 1/3 acre yard I can put in a garden, which is something I've missed since moving to Maryland in January. And, unlike our house in Michigan, we've a much longer growing season here in Washington County. Its right on the shoulder of South Mountain with a beautiful view of the Cumberland Valley all the way to North Mountain.

And best of all, just seven miles from Antietam National Battlefield, it's smack in Civil War country!

It's good to be home.

Mannie

No comments: